Knox Shield Full Zip Hoodie
3 interest-free payments of £109.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Shield Full Zip Hoodie
The Knox Shield Hoody is a single-layer armoured hoodie, certified to CE Class AAA standards, with Micro Lock Compact armour and YKK front zip.
Years of research, development and continued perseverance in fabric engineering have resulted in this - the world's first-ever single-layer tracksuit, designed for bikers of all walks of life, but with a casual, sporty edge.
The hoodie is made from a unique mix of soft cotton, stretch elastane and Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene fibres (UHMWP) for superior strength, flexibility and comfort. The Shield hoodie achieves the highest level of protection possible, meeting CE-level AAA standards for uncompromised strength and protection on the road.
Pre-installed with Knox's latest Micro-Lock Compact armour at the shoulders, elbows (CE level 1) and back (CE level 2): Micro-Lock Compact is designed to be thinner and lighter than previous iterations, is soft to touch initially but locks in place when met with an impact, hardening instantly to reduce the force passed on to your body in an accident.
The Shield Hoodie features a long YKK front zip for easy wear and removal, thumb loops at the cuff to keep the armour in place, and a security belt loop system to secure the garment to your jeans or joggers. The hoodie also has two exterior zippered pockets, with a handy visor wipe included, and two internal low-profile pockets for plenty of storage.
The Shield Full Zip Hoody and joggers look and feel like everyday sportswear, but with ZERO compromise on protection.
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) outer knitted with elastane and soft cotton
- CE approved Class AAA garment under the CE standard EN17092
- Includes new MICRO-LOCK Compact armour in the shoulders, elbows and back
- Low profile Shoulder and elbows – EN 1621-2 Level 1
- Full CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- YKK zips throughout
- Hood lined with soft cotton for added comfort
- 2 exterior zipped pockets with soft zip pullers. Extra visor wipe included in 1 pocket
- 2 internal low profile pockets
- Interior earplug and mobile phone pocket
- Soft stretch binding on cuffs and waist for comfort
- Reflective prints for night riding that are black in the daylight
- Discreet Knox branding throughout
- Thumb loops for added security
- Security belt loop system
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing
- Branded Velcro on the inside front for a MICRO-LOCK chest protector (sold separately)
- Optional matching jogging bottoms available
Knox Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.