Knox Shield Half Zip Mens Sweatshirt
Knox Shield Spectra Mens Sweatshirt Half Zip
The Shield Sweatshirt is a brand NEW innovative design from Knox in collaboration with Spectra® that is designed to be worn over any of the Knox armoured shirts. Made from a single layer of the unique mix of cotton and the highly abrasion resistant fibre Spectra®. The Shield Jumper can be worn without any additional layers on top and is the perfect breathable summer riding sweatshirt. Spectra® is one of the world’s strongest and lightest fibres, it’s 15 times stronger than steel and 40% tougher than aramid fibres like Kevlar, yet it is still extremely light and very flexible. The Shield Sweatshirt features ribbed cuffs and hem, 1 large roomy front pocket and is finished with subtle branded details.
- Half Zip Neck for easy on/off
- Large “joey” front pocket
- High end branding & detailing
- YKK Zips on all pockets
- Interior loops to secure to belt
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.