Knox Shield Spectra Jeans
3 interest-free payments of £83.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Shield Spectra Jeans
The Knox Shield Spectra jeans are a single-layer AAA-rated denim trouser with a tapered fit and Micro-Lock knee and hip protection.
These high-performance single-layer jeans are the pinnacle of the Knox jean collection. This is due to their amazing strength and high-performance Class AAA rating that conforms to EN17092-2:2020. To put this in perspective, the AAA class is normally reserved for one-piece leather race suits.
Shield denim jeans are made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene fibres. These fibres are known for their high strength and durability, yet they still offer added stretch for exceptional all-day comfort on a motorcycle. Spectra®, being one of the world's lightest yet strongest fabrics is 40% stronger than aramid and a staggering fifteen times stronger than steel! The weave of the denim is unique and delivers unparalleled strength in like-for-like weights.
While the jeans are superior in strength and comfort, Spectra® also repels moisture, helping the wearer to stay dry. Spectra fibre additionally helps the rider to stay cool since it pulls heat from the body. Because Spectra® fibre is stronger, regular wear and tear is much less of a concern. These are hypoallergenic and won’t, therefore, irritate.
There are four invisible armour pockets with easy external access for the removal of low-profile Knox CE Micro-Lock protectors in the hips and knees. These are fitted as standard and come with a five-year guarantee when registered. These Shield jeans make up part of the Knox Seasonless Collection. Simply add a waterproof trousers over the top when it rains and wear a base layer for added comfort.
The Spectra denim fabric additionally provides some heat resistance. They have been tested to EN ISO 11612:2015 and they pass all the requirements for both radiant and contact heat.
All of this is delivered with a carefully tailored tapered fit which looks perfect both on and off the bike. Details such as leather branding on the waist, Knox branded rivets, keyring and waist button, as well as YKK, zips all finish these Shield jeans to the incredibly high standards that they are built on. Four deep pockets, as well as being machine washable, add to their practicality.
- Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene fibres known for their high strength and durability (UHMWP) with added stretch for exceptional comfort.
- The Spectra denim fabric provides some heat resistance. They have been tested to EN ISO 11612:2015 and pass the requirements for Radiant and Contact heat.
- CE Approved to EN17092-2 Class AAA
- Carefully tailored tapered fit for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- Invisible armour pockets with external access for easy removal of low profile Knox CE protectors.
- CE approved Knox MICRO-LOCK Knee and hip protectors supplied as standard.
- 5 year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered
- Leather branding on the waist.
- Knox branded hardwear including rivets, key ring and waist button.
- YKK Zips
- 2 back pockets with stitch detailing
- 2 deep front pockets with cotton lining
Knox Men's Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.