Knox Studio Rucksack
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Studio Rucksack
Knox Studio Rucksack - 600d
A stylish Waterproof, Roll Top Rucksack made from tough 600 denier nylon and leather.
The Studio rucksack is a roll top design with a large 25 litre capacity. Fill it up, then roll it down as far as you need, clip it secure and it will keep everything safe from the elements.
The main body is 100% waterproof. The exterior is made from tough and durable PU backed 600 denier nylon. The strong nylon interior lining has fully taped seams to keep the water out.
- The rucksack has three deep water-resistant zipped outer pockets for extra storage.
- Strong and Luxurious Leather is used on the base of the bag with studs on the base for extra wear resistance.
- Leather branding and leather carry handle.
- Side release chrome buckles.
- Padded shoulder straps.
- Fully adjustable shoulder, waist and chest straps are designed for comfort and security when riding.
- 2 Spacer fabric panels are used on the back for comfort and air flow
- Includes a useful helmet carrier strap for use off the bike.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Knox brand.DOWNLOAD
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.