Knox Track Vest MK3
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Track Vest MK3
- Even under tight racing suits it still allows full articulation. It’s also breathable and moisture-wicking, working with raised channels and vents in the back protector to help keep the wearer cool and prevent perspiration build-up.
- Unlike any other garment of this type, the vest can be zipped off the back protector and machine-washed, keeping it fresh and clean throughout the riding season.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by Knox.
- Low profile comfortable gilet featuring the Aegis back protector with a soft padded ventilated chest.
- The back protector can also be removed from the shirt allowing the rider to wash the gilet and inner lining to keep it fresh and clean.
- 4 way stretch breathable mesh construction, combined with cool wicking British Meryl Lycra that is fast drying.
- High quality YKK zips.
- CE certified to the Motorcycle Back Protector EN1621-2:2014 Level 2 and passes tests to +40C and -20C making it suitable for extreme high and low riding temperatures.
- Padded ventilated chest.
- Gilet washable. Do not wash back protector.
- Sizes S – XXL.
- Colour Black/Grey
- CE approved chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Safety Rating
- CE Level 2
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
Knox Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.