Knox Trooper Knee Armour
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Trooper Knee Armour
Cutting-edge design, neoprene strap system and secure easy zip system.
A focus on fit and performance.
- Designed in the UK by Knox
- Superior fit with easy to get on and off using tough side zip system.
- Shock absorbing Neoprene wrap over strap above the knee, to give a comfortable system that is adjustable. Extra silicone tape on the reverse to prevent slipping.
- 2 way stretch hardwearing polyester front knee, shin and side panels for durability with micro print.
- Extra side padding for additional shock absorption.
- Stretch mesh back and open back design, for added ventilation when riding.
- Fitted with KNOX CE protectors which are soft and flexible so mould easily to the body for extra comfort.
- Inner fabric made from soft comfortable Lycra with fast drying and wicking properties – great against the skin.
- 1 soft elastic strap sits above the calf muscle for a secure fit.
- CE approved armour. EN1621-1
- Check washing instructions
- Knees in 2 sizes Men’s S & L
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.