Knox Urbane Pro Ladies Body Armour
The Knox Urbane Pro Ladies Armoured Shirt is a CE approved lightweight, armoured shirt designed to provide the best impact protection when you need it the most, designed specifically for women.
CE Class A approved, this shirt places armour close to your body for the most effective abrasion resistance and can be worn by itself or underneath another jacket. Integrated into the jacket is Knox's innovative Micro-Lock armour that covers the shoulders, elbows and back of the upper body; Micro-Lock armour is flexible to contort to your body's movements, malleable regardless of the temperature you're riding in and is soft when not in use but hardens upon impact.
The shirt has stretch mesh panels that allow you to move in comfort while letting a steady stream of air to cool you down while you ride in the summer, or you can throw on a layer on top when it's cold. Skilfully designed and crafted by Knox, the Urbane Pro Shirt provides a second-skin fit that perfect for layering and abrasion resistance that ensures you don't have to.
- High tenacity stretch nylon and tough breathable arrow mesh for abrasion, cut and tear resistance
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort
- YKK zippers throughout
- Two (2) exterior zipped pockets on the chest and back for secure storage
- Two (2) interior low profile pockets
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- Thumb loops for added security
- Knox CE Level 1 (approved to EN 1621-2) Microlock protectors on the shoulders and elbows
- Knox CE Level 2 (approved to EN 1621-2) Microlock back protector
- Knox CE Level 1 (approved to EN 1621-3) Microlock chest protector can be added (sold separately)
- Machine washable, remove protectors before washing
- CE approved to pr-EN17092 as a Class A garment
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.