Knox Urbane Pro Mens Body Armour
The Knox Urbane Pro Armoured Shirt is a CE approved lightweight, armoured shirt designed to provide the best impact protection when you need it the most.
CE Class A approved, this shirt places armour close to your body for the most effective abrasion resistance and can be worn by itself or underneath another jacket. Integrated into the jacket is Knox's innovative Micro-Lock armour that covers the shoulders, elbows and back of the upper body; Micro-Lock armour is flexible to contort to your body's movements, malleable regardless of the temperature you're riding in and is soft when not in use but hardens upon impact.
The shirt has stretch mesh panels that allow you to move in comfort while letting a steady stream of air to cool you down while you ride in the summer, or you can throw on a layer on top when it's cold. Skilfully designed and crafted by Knox, the Urbane Pro Shirt provides a second-skin fit that perfect for layering and abrasion resistance that ensures you don't have to.
- High tenacity stretch nylon and tough breathable arrow mesh for abrasion, cut and tear resistance
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort
- YKK zippers throughout
- Two (2) exterior zipped pockets on the chest and back for secure storage
- Two (2) interior low profile pockets
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- Thumb loops for added security
- Knox CE Level 1 (approved to EN 1621-2) Microlock protectors on the shoulders and elbows
- Knox CE Level 2 (approved to EN 1621-2) Microlock back protector
- Knox CE Level 1 (approved to EN 1621-3) Microlock chest protector can be added (sold separately)
- Machine washable, remove protectors before washing
- CE approved to pr-EN17092 as a Class A garment
Knox Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.