Knox Urbane Pro Mens Trousers
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Urbane Pro Mens Trousers
The Knox Urbane Pro Trousers are a Class AA armoured trouser for summer riding, featuring advanced Microlock body armour, breathable mesh panels, and a tailored, straight leg fit.
Designed to accompany the latest Knox Urbane Pro MK2 shirt, the matching Urbane Pro trousers are built with the same innovation and design of the shirt. The trousers are made from high-tenacity stretch nylon with high resistance to abrasion, cutting and tearing, with breathable arrownet mesh panels for optimal ventilation in the summer heat, and woven with Spandex for flexibility and comfort. The mesh panels are strategically positioned on the front and back for maximum airflow in the seated position.
The trousers are pre-installed with Knox's latest and most advanced Micro-Lock armour at the knees and hips. Microlock armour is designed to be soft to touch and comfortable to wear but instantly hardens on impact, increasing the amount of energy absorbed by the armour and reducing the energy passed onto your body. Each plate is moulded to protect that part of your body and are removable in order to wash the garment.
The Urbane Pro is a straight-leg trouser, with traditional trouser pockets on front and back provide ample storage, with an additional discreet zippered side pocket that is easily accessible in a riding position. The trousers also feature a YKK fly zip, leather branding on the waist and Knox branded rivets and buttons.
- High-tenacity stretch nylon with Spandex
- Breathable arrownet mesh for ventilation
- Removable Knox Microlock knee and hip armour included as standard
- 5-year guarantee on Micro-Lock protectors when registered
- Stretch mesh panels for flexibility
- YKK zips throughout
- Traditional jean pockets
- Additional lower hip pocket with invisible zip
- YKK fly Zip
- Knox branded rivets, jeans button and hexagonal key ring.
- Machine Washable
- CE approved Class AA garment - CE standard EN17092
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.