Knox Urbane Pro MK2 Mens Body Armour
The Knox Urbane Pro MK2 is a Class AA armoured shirt for summer riding, featuring advanced Microlock body armour, breathable mesh panels, and a form-fitting design.
As a newly designed version of the hugely popular Urbane Pro jacket, the MK2 Mens shirt boasts improved protection, CE approved to Class AA standards but retains the same innovative design and style of the original. Designed to be worn as a standalone garment in the summer, the jacket is made from high-tenacity stretch nylon with high resistance to abrasion, cutting, and tearing, and breathable arrownet mesh panels for flexibility and optimal ventilation in the summer heat.
The jacket is pre-installed with Knox's latest and most advanced Micro-Lock armour at the shoulders, elbows (CE level 1) and back (CE level 2), with a pocket for additional armour on the chest (sold separately). Microlock armour is designed to be soft to touch and comfortable to wear but instantly hardens on impact, increasing the amount of energy absorbed by the armour and reducing the energy passed onto your body. The jacket is designed to be tight-fitted to hold the armour in place comfortably, with each plate moulded to protect that part of your body and are removable in order to wash the garment.
A long YKK zip on the front allows you to easily wear and take off, and two exterior zippered pockets (one of the chest, and one back pocket) allows for convenient storage. Thumb loops at the cuff keep the arm protection in place, and a security belt loop system on the inside of the garment allows you to secure the shirt to your trousers; perfect for the Knox Urbane Pro trousers.
- High-tenacity stretch nylon for abrasion-resistance
- Breathable arrownet mesh for ventilation
- Removable Knox Microlock shoulder, elbow included as standard - EN 1621-2 Level 1
- Removable Knox Microlock back protector included as standard - EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- Additional Knox Microlock Chest protector can be purchased separately
- Stretch mesh panels for flexibility
- YKK zips throughout
- 2 exterior zipped pockets
- 2 handy interior low profile pockets
- Thumb loops for added security
- Improved security belt loop system to secure to trousers
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- Machine Washable
- CE approved Class AA garment - CE standard EN17092
- Black, Blue
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.