Knox Urbane Pro MK3 Mens Armoured Shirt
3 interest-free payments of £83.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Urbane Pro MK3 Mens Armoured Shirt
The Knox Urbane Pro MK3 is a Class AA armoured shirt, with improved Micro-Lock Compact armour, a stretch mesh outer and a slim-fitting design.
This MK3 marks the third iteration of the popular Knox Urbane Pro, superseding the MK2 armoured shirt with an updated, streamlined design and some subtle touches for better overall performance and everyday comfort.
Just like its predecessor, the Urbane Pro MK3 can be worn either as a standalone jacket in the summer, acting as a mesh jacket, or underneath a Knox Seasonless waterproof shell like the Knox Dual Pro or Welbeck jackets for complete weather versatility. The shirt is made from high-tenacity stretch nylon, combined with durable arrownet mesh for high resistance to abrasion cutting and tearing, maximum flexibility and breathability in hotter weather. The neck and cuffs are lined with a new soft neoprene material for increased comfort, and a front placket with embossed branding.
Rated to CE Class AA, the Urbane Pro MK3 is pre-installed with new CE level 2 Micro-Lock Compact armour at the shoulders, elbows and back, with a pocket at the chest for additional protection (sold separately).
Micro-Lock Compact is designed to be thinner and lighter than previous iterations, while still retaining its softness and ability to harden instantly on impact, reducing the force of an impact from passing on to your body in an accident. The form-fitting nature of the shirt holds the armour comfortably in place over your elbows, shoulders and back without shifting, and each plate is moulded to protect that specific area of your body without shifting around.
The long YKK zippered front makes the jacket easy to put on and take off, with thumb loops at the cuffs and a security belt loop system designed to prevent the garment from riding up; perfect for the Knox Urbane Pro trousers.
The jacket features a revised reflective detailing for increased night visibility, and a new pocket layout, including two exterior zippered front pockets with a handy visor, wipe included, and four interior low profile pockets, including an internal chest phone pocket with a smaller pouch inside to store your earplugs.
When the weather turns, just add warm or waterproof layers, with the trust that the Urbane Pro MK3 is the CORE abrasion and armour layer beneath. The Knox Urbane Pro MK3 is designed to work seamlessly with all styles in the Knox Seasonless Collection.
- CE approved Class AA garment under the CE standard EN17092
- Includes new MICRO-LOCK Compact Level 2 armour in the shoulders, elbows and back
- Low profile Shoulder and elbows – EN 1621-2 Level 2
- Full CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- High tenacity stretch nylon with tough breathable arrownet mesh
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort
- YKK zips throughout
- 2 exterior zipped pockets with reflective zip pullers. Extra visor wipe included
- 4 interior low profile pockets
- Interior phone pocket and earplug pocket
- Comfort binding on neck and cuffs
- Innovative discreet stretch reflective binding that only reflects at night
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- A front placket with embossed branding for an extra feel of luxury and comfort on the neck
- Thumb loops for added security
- Security belt loop system
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing
- Patch on the sleeve highlights Knox heritage and design
- Branded Velcro on the inside front for a MICRO-LOCK chest protector
Knox Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.
Knox Urbane Pro Mens Trousers
Knox Urbane Pro Textile Mens Gloves
Frequently bought together
Perfect for every rider
I will give this a 5-star rating. Not everyone knows about this compared to those riding gears that are quite famous but when it comes to quality, they will compete to the maximum. The materials they used for this lovely jacket are world-class. For me, this is my all-time favourite jacket.