Knox Urbane Pro Textile Mens Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Urbane Pro Textile Mens Gloves
The Knox Urbane Pro Gloves are a lightweight summer glove, featuring advanced Micro-Lock knuckle armour, breathable mesh outer and Knox Scaphoid Protection System.
Designed to complement the Knox Urbane Pro MK2 shirt and trousers, these summer riding gloves are a short-cuff glove with Knox's innovative protection, comfort and performance. Made from highly breathable and abrasion-resistant textile with a durable cowhide leather palm, tactile Amara grip pad and touchscreen fingertips. The 3D spacer mesh on the back of the hand increases airflow in the summer heat, and the palm is fitted with Knox's patented dual compound Scaphoid Protection System which eliminates the grab effect when the palm makes contact with the road and reduces the risk of hyperextension and injury.
The thermoplastic breathable knuckle guard is installed with an advanced Micro-Lock armour, which is designed to be soft to touch and comfortable to wear, but instantly hardens on impact, increasing the amount of energy absorbed by the armour and reducing the energy passed onto your body.
These stylish gloves are complete with embossed branding on the index finger, with a lift and lock closure on the cuff that makes the gloves easy to secure and remove, and a perforated neoprene cuff with a leather wrist strap.
- Perforated Cowhide palm and Amara grip pad
- Wrap-round seamless finger in leather
- Breathable 3D spacer fabric on the back
- Thermoplastic breathable knuckle guard with Knox Micro-lock technology
- Amara touch screen on Index finger and thumb
- Knox patented Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on palm
- Knox Lift & Lock secure closure system on the cuff
- Knox embossed branding
- Perforated Neoprene Cuff with leather wrist strap
- CE approved to EN13594:2015
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, Soft Knuckle
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.