Knox Urbane Pro Utility Ladies Body Armour
Knox Urbane Pro Utility Ladies Body Armour
Building on the huge popularity of the Original Urbane Pro, the new Urbane Pro Utility is the same core CE approved garment but offers riders even more functionality and durability with the addition of 5 tough duck canvas exterior pockets and a choice of 3 colours.
The Essential Armoured Motorcycle Shirt and new, game changing, innovation in protective rider apparel. CE approved as a standalone “Class A” garment. With the introduction of the revolutionary Urbane Pro, CE approved abrasion resistance is built in, meaning an outer shell is no longer necessary unless you want to wear one. Designed to be the most versatile, CORE garment for any rider, no matter what motorcycle they ride. Worn close to the body, so the armour stays in place and won’t move around. Also designed to be worn on its own in hot weather with no other jacket required, the Urbane Pro is the ultimate lightweight, breathable, impact and abrasion resistant shirt.
It delivers freedom, comfort and protection on a motorcycle, like never before. In changing weather conditions add warm or waterproof layers over the top, knowing that the Urbane Pro is still the CORE abrasion and armour layer beneath. The Urban Pro also works seamlessly with Knox outerwear jackets, which expand to accept extra layers. This is another first for Knox who have been pioneers in armour since 1981 when the founder, Geoff Travell, created the world’s 1st back protector.
- New Urbane Pro Utility has been CE approved as a Class A garment under the CE standard EN17092.
- Constructed using High tenacity stretch nylon and tough breathable arrowmesh chosen for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- 5 Duck Canvas pockets, 1 chest, 2 patch pockets on the front, a 1 large back pocket and 1 sleeve stash pocket for even greater functionality.
- Dimensions of pockets including chest, front patch, back pocket and sleeve pocket.
- 2 handy low profile secret pockets on the inside.
- Includes the most advanced and softest Knox MICRO-LOCK armour in the shoulders, elbows and back. MICRO-LOCK uses SMART technology and properties to keep the armour super soft to touch but it locks when impacted.
- The locking action increases the amount of impact absorbed by the back protector and reduces the energy passed through to your Back and/or Limbs.
- MICRO-LOCK Shoulders and Elbows have been selected that are low profile, super lightweight and comfortable. CE approved EN 1621-2 Level 1
- MICRO-LOCK Back protector with maximum coverage. CE approved EN 1621- 2 Level 2
- A separate MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- YKK zips throughout
- 2 handy interior low profile pockets
- Discreet Knox branding on the chest, front hem and back
- Thumb loops for added security
- Waterproof overjacket can be purchased separately
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.