Knox Urbane Pro Utility MK3 Mens Armoured Shirt
3 interest-free payments of £83.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Urbane Pro Utility MK3 Mens Armoured Shirt
The Knox Urbane Pro Utility MK3 is a Class AA armoured shirt, with improved Micro-Lock body armour, a stretch mesh outer and a utility-style pocket design.
This MK3 marks the third iteration of the popular Urbane Pro Utility MK2, superseding the MK2 armoured shirt with an updated, streamlined design and some subtle touches for better overall performance and everyday comfort.
Like its predecessor, the Urbane Pro Utility MK3 can be worn as a standalone jacket in the summer, acting as a mesh jacket, or underneath a Knox Seasonless waterproof shell like the Knox Dual Pro or Welbeck jackets for complete weather versatility. The shirt is made from high-tenacity stretch nylon with durable arrownet mesh panels for high resistance to abrasion cutting and tearing, maximum flexibility and breathability in hotter weather. The neck and cuffs are lined with a new soft neoprene material for increased comfort.
Designed for the most adventurous riders, the Urbane Pro Utility shirt is built to accomodate more storage, sporting a total of 5 exterior utility-style pockets and 2 interior pockets for when you want to go further.
Rated to CE Class AA, the Urbane Pro Utility is pre-installed with new CE level 2 Micro-Lock Compact armour at the shoulders, elbows and back, with a pocket at the chest for additional protection (sold separately).
Microlock Compact is designed to be thinner and lighter than previous iterations, while still retaining its softness and ability to harden instantly on impact, reducing the force of an impact from passing on to your body in an accident. The form-fitting nature of the shirt holds the armour comfortably in place over your elbows, shoulders and back without shifting, and each plate is moulded to protect that specific area of your body without shifting about. When you need to wash the garment, this armour can be simply removed and installed later.
The long YKK zippered front makes the jacket easy to put on and take off, with thumb loops at the cuffs and a security belt loop system designed to prevent the garment from riding up; perfect for the Knox Urbane Pro trousers. The jacket features a revised reflective detailing for increased night visibility, and a new pocket layout, with practical zippered front pockets containing a handy visor wipe, and an internal chest phone pocket with a smaller pocket inside to store your earplugs.
- CE approved Class AA garment under the CE standard EN17092
- The important technical CE classification is highlighted on the jacket
- Includes Knox MICRO-LOCK Compact CE-approved back, shoulder and elbow body armour.
- Low profile Shoulders and Elbows – EN 1621-2 Level 2
- CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- A separate removable MICRO-LOCK chest protector can be added as an optional extra
- High-tenacity stretch nylon with tough breathable arrownet mesh
- 3 Duck Canvas pockets, 2 patch pockets on the front, and 1 large back pocket for greater functionality
- 2 handy low-profile interior pockets
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort
- YKK zips throughout
- Discreet Knox branding throughout
- New patch on the sleeve highlights Knox heritage and design
- Improved security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to secure the shirt to trousers
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing
- Thumb loops for added security
- Waterproof overjacket can be purchased separately and can be easily stored in the back pocket
Knox Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.
Perfect for every rider
I will give this a 5-star rating. Not everyone knows about this compared to those riding gears that are quite famous but when it comes to quality, they will compete to the maximum. The materials they used for this lovely jacket are world-class. For me, this is my all-time favourite jacket.