Knox Zephyr Armoured Ladies Jacket
Knox Zephyr Armoured Ladies Jacket
A women’s armoured shirt you can wear on its own for summer riding. Now available in 2 colours, All Black and NEW Sand which is cooler for hotter climates.
The Knox Zephyr summer riding motorcycle jacket with close fitting armour. Designed to Keep you feeling cool, protected and looking stylish. Now with soft Knox MICRO-LOCK CE approved Armour in the shoulders, elbows and back.
Designed specifically for summer riding, the Zephyr is a stylish but tough and highly breathable fully armoured motorcycle jacket for women that is made by Knox in the UK. The Zephyr gives the wearer freedom to ride confidently and comfortably in warmer climates, knowing they are protected.
- Made from tough, abrasion resistant fabrics with added stretch for comfort and flexibility.
- Fitted with Knox MICRO-LOCK soft armour in the shoulder, elbows and back that are held comfortably in the right place so, if you ever need them, they’re exactly where they need to be.
- High tenacity breathable stretch nylon for superior abrasion resistance on the shoulders, sleeves and back. Chosen for its significant strength, durability and elasticity.
- Strong Arrownet mesh fabric on the front and discreet panels on the back for maximum ventilation backed by a soft cotton lining for added comfort against the skin
- High quality YKK zips used throughout
- Zipped cuffs
- Knox branded leather belt – with belt cover.
- 2 front pockets with Knox branded gunmetal fasteners
- Discreet high end detailing and branding
- Soft ribbed collar
- Knox CE approved MICRO-LOCK super soft protectors fitted on the shoulder and elbow
- Knox CE Level 2 MICRO-LOCK super soft and flexible back protector that contours to the body for a fantastic fit
- Machine washable, remove protectors before washing
- Zephyr Waterproof over jacket available separately.
- Colour: Sand
- Also available in Black
- 7 sizes ( XS-8 to 3XL )
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.