Knox Zephyr Armoured Ladies Jacket
Knox Zephyr Armoured Ladies Jacket
A women’s armoured shirt you can wear on its own for summer riding. Now available in 2 colours, All Black and NEW Sand which is cooler for hotter climates.
The Knox Zephyr summer riding motorcycle jacket with close fitting armour. Designed to Keep you feeling cool, protected and looking stylish. Now with soft Knox MICRO-LOCK CE approved Armour in the shoulders, elbows and back.
Designed specifically for summer riding, the Zephyr is a stylish but tough and highly breathable fully armoured motorcycle jacket for women that is made by Knox in the UK. The Zephyr gives the wearer freedom to ride confidently and comfortably in warmer climates, knowing they are protected.
- Made from tough, abrasion resistant fabrics with added stretch for comfort and flexibility.
- Fitted with Knox MICRO-LOCK soft armour in the shoulder, elbows and back that are held comfortably in the right place so, if you ever need them, they’re exactly where they need to be.
- High tenacity breathable stretch nylon for superior abrasion resistance on the shoulders, sleeves and back. Chosen for its significant strength, durability and elasticity.
- Strong Arrownet mesh fabric on the front and discreet panels on the back for maximum ventilation backed by a soft cotton lining for added comfort against the skin
- High quality YKK zips used throughout
- Zipped cuffs
- Knox branded leather belt – with belt cover.
- 2 front pockets with Knox branded gunmetal fasteners
- Discreet high end detailing and branding
- Soft ribbed collar
- Knox CE approved MICRO-LOCK super soft protectors fitted on the shoulder and elbow
- Knox CE Level 2 MICRO-LOCK super soft and flexible back protector that contours to the body for a fantastic fit
- Machine washable, remove protectors before washing
- Zephyr Waterproof over jacket available separately.
- Colour: Sand
- Also available in Black
- 7 sizes ( XS-8 to 3XL )
Knox Womens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.