Knox Zephyr Armoured Mens Jacket
Knox Zephyr Armoured Jacket
The Air flow Armoured Motorcycle jacket. Designed to keep you Cool
Now with soft Knox MICRO-LOCK Armour
Designed specifically for summer riding, the Zephyr is a stylish, tough and highly breathable fully armoured motorcycle jacket.
- Made from tough, abrasion resistant fabrics with added stretch for comfort and flexibility.
- Fitted with Knox MICRO-LOCK soft armour in the shoulder, elbows and back which are held comfortably in the right place so, if you ever need them, they’re exactly where they need to be.
- High tenacity breathable stretch nylon for superior abrasion resistance on the shoulders, sleeves and top of the back. Chosen for its significant strength, durability and elasticity
- Strong arrownet mesh fabric on the front and back for maximum ventilation backed by a soft cotton lining for added comfort against the skin
- High quality YKK zips used throughout
- 2 zipped front pockets
- Concealed zipped rear storage pocket at the back
- High end detailing and branding
- Soft ribbed collar
- Adjustable cuff straps
- Adjustable side straps with gun metal fasteners for a perfect fit on and off the bike
- Knox CE approved MICRO-LOCK super soft protectors fitted on the shoulder and elbow
- Knox CE Level 2 MICRO-LOCK super soft and flexible back protector that contours to the body for a fantastic fit
- Optional chest protector can be added
- Zephyr Waterproof over jacket available separately.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.