Knox Zephyr Pro Mens Body Armour
Knox Zephyr Pro Mens Body Armour
With The New Zephyr Pro, Knox have built on the strong foundations of the original Zephyr and introduced even greater levels of protection.
This high performance summer riding jacket is now fitted with Level 2 MICRO-LOCK arms, shoulder and back protector and has a removable MICRO-LOCK chest protector fitted as standard.
Available in 2 colours, All Black and Black/Sand.
Designed specifically for spring and summer riding, the Zephyr Pro is a stylish, tough and highly breathable, fully armoured motorcycle jacket. Each one is hand crafted by Knox in the UK.
The Zephyr Pro enables any rider to be safe and confident on their bike in warm to hot weather, knowing they are fully protected at all times.
Made from tough, abrasion resistant fabrics with added stretch for comfort and flexibility and with MICRO-LOCK armour always held securely in place, the Zephyr Pro has been CE approved to pr- EN17092-3 as a Class AA garment.
- High tenacity breathable stretch nylon for superior abrasion resistance on the shoulders, sleeves and top of the back. Chosen for its significant strength, durability and elasticity
- Belt Loops: This garment has belt loops so you can attach it to your trousers.
- Strong Arrowmesh fabric on the front and back for maximum ventilation backed by a soft cotton lining for added comfort against the skin.
- High quality YKK zips used throughout
- 2 zipped front pockets
- Concealed zipped rear storage pocket at the back which holds the Zephyr waterproof over jacket ( Zephyr waterproof jacket bought separately)
- High end detailing and branding
- Soft ribbed collar
- Adjustable cuff straps
- Adjustable side straps with gunmetal fasteners for a perfect fit on and off the bike.
- Knox CE Level 2 approved MICRO-LOCK super soft protectors fitted on the shoulder and elbow
- Knox CE Level 2 MICRO-LOCK super soft and flexible back protector that contours to the body for a fantastic fit
- Removable and adjustable Knox MICRO-LOCK CE Level 1 chest protector fitted as standard
- Machine washable, remove protectors before washing
- Colours – 2
- Black and Black/Sand
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.