Knox Zero 2 Gloves - Black
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Zero 2 Gloves - Black
Knox Zero 2
The Knox Winter Glove – a superior warm, waterproof, winter riding glove with OutDry® – the new patented innovation in waterproofing and Primaloft® insulation.
- Because the OutDry® membrane is bonded directly to the shell and completely seals the stitching. This ensures that the insulation remains completely dry and therefore the wearer stays warm.
- Perfect Fit – Increased Dexterity – because the membrane is bonded to the shell. This makes the glove thinner and warmer giving a greater feel and sensitivity.
- Windproof – With OutDry® bonded membrane technology, wind is blocked on the outer surface. With conventional construction, cold air can penetrate the exterior and fill the space between shell and membrane.
- Highly Breathable – The OutDry® System prevents moisture build up between shell and membrane which allows body vapour to easily push through the glove, keeping hands dry on the inside.
- Bemberg polyester micro fleece liner for comfort and effective heat insulation.
- Primaloft insulation 115g used for ultimate heat insulation and warmth.
- Goat skin construction
- Pittards digital goat leather covers the floating knuckle area, fingers and there is an overlay on the palm for improved durability.
- Kangaroo leather palm for improved abrasion resistance and comfort.
- 3M reflective panels used on fingers and thumb and 3M reflective piping used for increased visibility in poor conditions.
- Waterproof zip used for ease of use when putting on/taking off the glove.
- Velcro wrist closure for secure fit.
- TPR visor wipe on left thumb.
- Touch Screen technology on the index finger.
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- TPR blades injected onto 600D Cordura on the top of the hand to help divert rain/water off the glove.
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers and thumb for increased flexibility.
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Knox brand.DOWNLOAD
They specialise in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems,Hand Armour and most recently our Studio Collection Outerwear. Our products are built for motorcycling, motocross, mountain biking, snowboarding, skiing and equestrian.
The company started in 1981, when we launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand.This was followed by the award winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.