Knox Zero 3 Mk2 Waterproof Mens Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Zero 3 Mk2 Waterproof Mens Gloves
The Knox Zero 3 MK2 Winter Glove is a new high performance, warm, waterproof, and protective winter riding glove from Knox. TheZero3 MkII is designed to be worn under the cuff of your motorcycle jacket.
Featuring superior technical materials. Unique Knox Seal which is 100% waterproof, Primaloft® thermal insulation, Knox Micro-Lock Knuckle protection and Patented Knox Impact Scaphoid Protection System – SPS.
Made from tough goatskin with a durable water repellent film, the waterproofing is enhanced by a new highly breathable and 100% waterproof ‘Knox Seal’. This has been designed to ensure the fingers do not pull out when the glove is taken off – a frustration for so many riders.
The Zero3 MkII also features soft Knox Micro-Lock impact protection on the knuckle, wrist and Scaphoid Protection System.
- Goatskin shell construction with Durable Water Repellency
- Knox Seal – 100% Waterproof and highly breathable insert with stay-fix lining that ensures the glove lining does not pull out of the fingers.
- Bemberg polyester micro fleece liner for comfort and effective heat insulation.
- Primaloft Gold insulation 115g used for ultimate heat insulation and warmth.
- New soft Knox Micro-Lock Knuckle with tough fabric, floating knuckle giving ultimate comfort and protection.
- 3M reflective panels used on fingers and thumb and 3M reflective piping for increased visibility in poor conditions.
- Patented Knox IMPACT Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper-extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- New Knox “Lift & Lock” wrist closure strap gives easy and secure fit
- TPR visor wipe on left thumb.
- Micro-Lock padded cuff.
- Touch Screen technology on the thumb and first two fingers.
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers and thumb for increased flexibility.
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.Colour – Black
- Sizes S – 3XL
- Clothing Features
- Glove Features
Keis Mens Gloves Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The Knox Collection
Knox is a British apparel and glove manufacturer specializing in innovative protection for riders around the world. Founded in 1981, Knox innovations include the first-ever CE approved motorcycle protectors, the patented Knox Scaphoid protection system, the iconic Handroid glove and recently the game-changing Urbane Pro armoured shirt.
As well as body armour, gloves and technical apparel, the company is also a major supplier of CE approved protection to many top motorcycle clothing brands.
For 2022, Knox build on the success of their armoured shirts, introducing an innovative and more sustainable approach to motorcycle gear through the Seasonless Collection.
The Knox Seasonless Collection is about using core Knox pieces, for every ride and every season. Starting with a protective armoured shirt, add or subtract layers to adapt and overcome all conditions, from unbearable heat through to driving rain. There is no spring/summer/autumn/winter wear, this is an adaptation to climate and conditions via timeless, stylish seasonless apparel.