Knox Zero 3 Waterproof Mens Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Knox Zero 3 Waterproof Mens Gloves
The Zero III Winter Glove is a new high performance, warm, waterproof, and protective winter riding glove from Knox. The Zero III is designed to be worn under the cuff of your motorcycle jacket.
Featuring superior technical materials. Unique eVent membrane which is 100% waterproof, Primaloft® thermal insulation, Knox Micro-Lock Knuckle protection and Patented Knox Impact Scaphoid Protection System – SPS.
Made from tough goat skin with a durable water repellent film, the waterproofing is enhanced by a new highly breathable and 100% waterproof insert from eVent. This has been exclusively designed for Knox to ensure the fingers do not pull out when the glove is taken off – a frustration for so many riders.
The Zero III also features soft Knox Micro-Lock impact protection on the knuckle, wrist and Scaphoid Protection System.
- Goat skin shell construction with Durable Water Repellency
- eVent membrane – 100% Waterproof and highly breathable insert with stay-fix lining that ensures the glove lining does not pull out of the fingers.
- Bemberg polyester micro fleece liner for comfort and effective heat insulation.
- Primaloft Gold insulation 115g used for ultimate heat insulation and warmth.
- New soft Knox Micro-Lock Knuckle with tough fabric, floating knuckle giving ultimate comfort and protection.
- 3M reflective panels used on fingers and thumb and 3M reflective piping for increased visibility in poor conditions.
- Patented Knox IMPACT Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper-extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- New Knox “Lift & Lock” wrist closure strap gives easy and secure fit
- TPR visor wipe on left thumb.
- Micro-Lock padded cuff.
- Touch Screen technology on the thumb and first two fingers.
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers and thumb for increased flexibility.
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.
Click the download button below to view the size guide document for the Knox brand.DOWNLOAD
The award-winning brand specialises in the design and manufacture of innovative impact protective equipment, performance layering systems, and hand armour.
The company started in 1981, where they launched the 1st commercially available back protector under the Pro-Tek brand. This was followed by the award-winning Pro-Tek Elite suit in 1988 which was the 1st motorcycle jacket to feature built-in protectors in the elbows, shoulders and back. They’d really started something because in just a few short years everyone had copied the idea and almost every jacket on the market had integral protectors.
Knox continued to innovate and launched the worlds 1st CE-approved body armour along with the ‘Knox’ brand in 1995. Many awards and numerous press accolades have followed over the years.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.