Kriega Cordura US-5 Drypack
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Kriega Cordura US-5 Drypack
The US5 Drypack is part of Kriega's best selling US-Drypack System, now woven with a new enhanced Cordura 420D main body & high-tenacity nylon fabrics for increased durability, advanced tear strength and abrasion resistance.
Designed to universally-fit any motorcycle, Kriega Tailbags are some of the most adaptable and innovative luggage in the motorcycle industry, boasting absolute water resistance, abrasion-resistant construction and versatility for numerous situations. The range has been available for over 15 years, but the new Cordura range for 2019 incorporates a smarter and protective design to protect your valuables for years to come.
Kriega US5 holds a capacity of 5 litres and has a 100% waterproof main body, with a roll-top closure for perfect water sealing, a water-resistant YKK zipped side pocket and a removable and washable waterproof inner lining.
Adaptable to any situation as well as the weather, the US5 Drypack can be attached to any other drypack to form a modular system, allowing for combinations of up to 90 litres of luggage capacity on your motorcycle. The US5 drypack can also be used as a tailpack, an additional clip-on capacity for a Kriega rucksack, or as a tank bag using a separate US Tank adaptor.
Versatile on and off the motorcycle, the US5 Drypack can also be worn as a courier bag on your motorcycle, or off it as a shoulder bag using the packaged shoulder and waist straps. The US5 also includes alloy fitting hooks and buckle loops, allowing attachment to the sub-frame of your motorcycle quicker and easier without loose straps on your motorcycle.
- 5 Litre Capacity
- 100% waterproof main body
- New Cordura 420-Lite & high-tenacity Nylon construction for enhanced abrasion & tear resistance.
- Waterproof YKK Zipped mesh pocket on back panel
- Removable and washable inner liner
- Convenient to carry off the bike by hooking onto any Kriega backpack (US-5 / US-10)
- Use individually or hooked together with other Kriega US Drypacks in various combinations to form a modular luggage system. See COMBO PACKS.
- Mount as a Tank Bag, with the addition of a Kriega TANK CONVERTER.
- 5-litres (300cu in) capacity.
- 290(h) x 180(w) x 100(d) mm.
- 11.4"(h) x 7"(w) x 3.9"(d).
- 400g / 14oz
Other options include:
Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
US10 Being Used As A Tank Bag
Bought the US10 to use with the Kriega tank harness on my MT07. Would work just as well on the rear seat but as im short & the rear suspension is jacked up 30mm i would catch it throwing my leg over ! Works great like all Kriega kit does & got a free stash wallet thrown in