Kriega Cordura US20 Drypack
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Kriega Cordura US20 Drypack
The US20 Drypack is part of Kriega's best selling US-Drypack System, now woven with a new enhanced Cordura 420D main body & high-tenacity nylon fabrics for increased durability, advanced tear strength and abrasion resistance.
Designed to universally-fit any motorcycle, Kriega Tailbags are some of the most adaptable and innovative luggage in the motorcycle industry, boasting absolute water resistance, abrasion-resistant construction and versatility for numerous situations. The range has been available for over 15 years, but the new Cordura range for 2019 incorporates a smarter and protective design to protect your valuables for years to come.
Kriega US20 holds a healthy capacity of 20 litres and has a 100% waterproof main body, with a roll-top closure for perfect water sealing, a water-resistant YKK zipped side pocket and a removable and washable waterproof inner lining.
Adaptable to any situation as well as the weather, the US20 Drypack can be attached to any other drypack to form a modular system, allowing for combinations of up to 90 litres of luggage capacity on your motorcycle. The US20 drypack can also be used as a tailpack, an additional clip-on capacity for a Kriega rucksack, or as a tank bag using a separate US Tank adaptor.
Versatile on and off the motorcycle, the US20 Drypack can also be worn as a courier bag on your motorcycle, or off it as a shoulder bag using the packaged shoulder and waist straps. The US20 also includes alloy fitting hooks and buckle loops, allowing attachment to the sub-frame of your motorcycle quicker and easier without loose straps on your motorcycle.
- 20 Litre Capacity
- 100% waterproof main body
- New Cordura 420-Lite & high-tenacity Nylon construction for enhanced abrasion & tear resistance.
- Waterproof YKK Zipped mesh pocket on back panel
- Removable and washable inner liner
- Convenient to carry off the bike with a removable shoulder strap (US-20 / US-30)
- Use individually or hooked together with other Kriega US Drypacks in various combinations to form a modular luggage system. See COMBO PACKS.
- Mount as a Tank Bag, with the addition of a Kriega TANK CONVERTER.
- 20-litres (1200cu in) capacity.
- 400(h) x 260(w) x 190(d) mm.
- 15.7"(h) x 10.2"(w) x 7.5"(d).
- 700g / 24.5oz
Other options include:
Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Kriega US20 is the best
You can fit enough clothes for 10 days touring around Europe in the Kriega 20 ltr, it’s perfect and easy to use. You do not need anything else
Purchased this to ride to the Swiss mountains and only required clothing for 1 night. After heavy rain the items remained totally dry. The fixings are of a high quality and very easy to fit. Fantastic product and will certainly look to expand my collection in the future.