Kriega Hands Free Kit
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Kriega Hands Free Kit
Kriega Hands-Free Hydration Tube:
Faster & safer hydration with this in-helmet kit. For use in conjunction with the Kriega 3 litre Hydrapak® reservoir.
Designed for racing conditions when it’s safer to keep both hands on the handle bars and concentrate on riding. This kit positions the soft bite valve of the hydration tube permanently near the riders lips, giving fast & safe ‘Hands-free’ hydration.
A flexible white silicone tube fits alone the base of the helmet with Velcro® loops which fix to the inside of the helmet under the cheek pads. The tube pushes through a hole in the front air vent so that the soft bite valve is postioned near the riders lips. A quick-release dry-break valve makes it easy to remove your helmet while still wearing a the backpack. A big bore insulated tube, connects to a Kriega 3 litre Hydrapak® reservoir with the push of a button. (Hydrapak® sold separately).
- White silicone tube with Kriega branding
- Soft bite valve
- Easy-fit – Velcro® loop tube management
- Quick-release dry-break connector
- Big-bore insulated 'in-pack' tube
- Step 1: Make a hole in the helmet front air vent. Push the white tube through from the inside
- Step 2: Slide the Velcro® loops onto the white tube. Push the end onto the dry-break connector
- Step 3: Remove the helmet inner cheek pad. Stick the Velcro® tabs to a flat area on the inside
- Step 4: Replace the inner cheek pad and adjust the bite valve position to your liking
Note: depending on the helmet size, the white tube may need cutting down. The ideal position for the connector is as near to the helmet as possible
Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.