Kriega Messenger - Sling Pro
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Kriega Messenger - Sling Pro
Protect, organise and carry your MacBook Pro or Tablet and other essentials in style, with the latest addition to the Kriega messenger bag range. The SLING PRO features a 50/50 design layout. One half is an 7-litre guaranteed waterproof roll-top compartment, ideal storage for a laptop up to 15” or camera equipment. The other half is split into zip-access storage and organiser pockets for smaller items. Constructed from high-spec materials including Cordura®, Hypalon and heavy-duty YKK® zips throughout, the SLING PRO is built to last.
- Padded reversible shoulder strap for left or right shoulder carry.
- Easy on/off over a helmet and fast strap tensioning with Kriega’s innovative alloy strap adjuster, allowing access to the bag contents whilst wearing.
- 7-litre 100% waterproof storage with removable taped seam liner with capacity for a 15” laptop up to 350 x 245mm / 13.7” x 9.64”
- 7-litre total zip-access storage.
- YKK® coil zips throughout.
- Internal coated-mesh zip-pocket.
- Pen organiser and key clip.
- Removable waist strap for extra pack stability when riding.
- 1000D + 420D Lite Cordura® construction.
- Abrasion resistant Hypalon on front flap.
- Black anodised 6061-T6 alloy strap adjuster.
- Harness pocket compatible.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE.
13 litres (798cu in) capacity
1200g / 42oz
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."