Kriega R15 Rucksack
on orders over £25.
Kriega R15 Rucksack
Kriega R15 Rucksack
The R15 has been designed specifically as an ‘active’ riding pack with Kriega's unique Quadloc-Lite harness system. The harness is angled away from underarms for total freedom of movement and once set, the pack is exceptionally convenient to use with none of the harness re-adjustment necessary on conventional rucksacks. The size adjustable harness allows the pack position to be moved up or down to produce the best possible fit and to allow waistpacks to be worn underneath.
- 15 litre capacity.
- Quadloc harness system with one touch buckle.
- Short back length to allow the use of waist packs.
- Removable waist strap.
- Internal compression pocket for optional hydration pack.
- Internal zip-mesh pocket.
- YKK Water resistant zips.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Hypalon abrasion resistant reinforcement.
- Scholler Dynatech with integrated 3M Scotchlite.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective logo.
- 430H x 250W x 150D (mm)
- Add a Kriega Kube Pocket on to the harness, ideal for carrying small items such as keys, mobiles or wallets.
- Increase your carrying capacity by 5 litres with a Kriega US5 or 10 litres with a Kriega US10
- Internal pocket for optional Kriega Back Protector, manufactured for Kriega by Forcefield. Fully approved to EN 1621-2 (Level 2).
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The average review for this product is 5
To write a review you must first sign up or log into your Infinity Account.
Very well made small rucksack with good back protection and waterproof. If I need more room I fit my Kreiga US10 tail-pack. Very pleased with purchase.
Very, very good.
It's true what they say about Kriega gear... very well made, clearly designed by people who ride and totally comfortable in use - what more could you want? Oh, a ten year guarantee, thanks very much!
excellent, does the job
The back pack is just big enough for a pair of shoes and change of clothes, seperate inside pocket for toothbrush. External compartment as well. Fits above Kriega waistpack. Did 400 mile round trip to Devon including gren lanes this weekend. Not used in heavy rain yet but zips look water proof. It does just the job I wanted, didn't get in the way on the trail
Brilliant product, happy customer
My partner loves his gift, this brand is pretty sought after in the UK, so I'm glad found it on Infinity Motorcycles. Really fast despatch and great communication. Thank you!
Great product, Best quality for your money
Ive had my R15 for about 3 months, used in all weathers. Works great in the rain (No leaks), perfect in the heat as I have the Kriega reservoir to quench my thirst. Enough space for uniform (shirt & trousers), shoes and my ipad with a bit of room to spare for my smaller bits. Easy fully adjustable straps for best fit. I'm very pleased with the performance and quality of the bag and definitely recommended.
Typically briliant design from Kriega
I have a number of bike luggage items from Kriega and this is just as well made and designed as all of the others. These really are the best biking rucksacks...thoroughly recommended