Kriega R20 Rucksack
Kriega R20 Rucksack
Kriega R20 Rucksack
The Kriega R20 Rucksack has been designed specifically as an ‘active’ riding pack with the unique Quadloc-lite harness system. The harness is angled away from underarms for total freedom of movement and once set, the pack is exceptionally convenient to use with none of the harness re-adjustment necessary on conventional harness systems. The size adjustable harness allows the pack position to be moved up or down to produce the best possible fit. The R20 can be worn with or without a waist strap.
Quadloc LITE harness system:
The R20 has the unique Quadloc LITE harness system which is fully size adjustable for optimum fit. Exit/entry to the harness is quick and easy via one push-button buckle with no need to re-adjust the harness straps each time. Once set - just click in and out. The harness angled from underarms for total freedom of movement. This combined with a removable waist strap provide an unequalled level of high speed stability.
- 20 litre capacity
- YKK Water resistant zips
- Quadlock harness system with adjustable back length and total arm freedom.
- Scholler Dynatec with integrated 3M Scotchlite.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective logo.
- Internal zip-mesh pocket.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Add a Kriega Kube Pocket on to the harness, ideal for carrying small items such as keys, mobiles or wallets.
- Increase your carrying capacity by 5 litres with a Kriega US5 or 10 litres with a Kriega US10
- Internal pocket for optional Kriega Back Protector, manufactured for Kriega by Forcefield. Fully approved to EN 1621-2 (Level 2)
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The average review for this product is 0
To write a review you must first sign up or log into your Infinity Account.