Kriega R30 Rucksack
Kriega R30 Rucksack
Kriega R30 Rucksack
Kriega luggage is designed specifically for motorcycles both in terms of features and performance. The ergonomics of wearing a rucksack whilst riding a motorcycle are completely different to that when walking - a correctly adjusted Kriega backpack will out perform any other rucksack on the market. The major difference between a Kriega rucksack and other brands of motorcycle rucksack is the harness system. All Kriega rucksacks have an innovative harness design which provides the highest level of fit and comfort. With none of the underarm restriction experienced with other backpacks. Unlike conventional harness systems the load is carried on the hips and chest, transferring the majority of the load away from the shoulders and thereby preventing the neck strain experienced with regular rucksacks. Stability is one of the most important attributes in a motorcycle rucksack. This is achieved through a combination of Kriega's unique Quadloc Harness and an effective 6 Point load compression system. The Kriega R30's 4-point Quadlock harness transfers the load away from the shoulders and onto the chest & hips. Ergonomically designed with no arm restriction for long distance comfort. Zip entry with integrated twin chest-pockets. Kriega use their own patented buckles (made from 6061-T6 aluminium alloy)which feature fixed loop adjustment so there's no loose harness straps. Toughtek grip fabric on body contact areas keep the pack firmly attached for maximum comfort and load stability.
- 30 Litre capacity.
- 100% Waterproof main body.
- Size Adjustable.
- Unique Quadlock harness system.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Superspace: 5mm airspace fabric.
- Twin chest pockets on harness.
- Full width polypropylene plates and impact foam isolates the rider from pack contents.
- YKK Zips.
- Internal taped-seamed liner.
- Schoeller Dynatech with integrated 3M Scotchlite reflectivity.
- 1000D Dupont Cordura on base and harness.
- 2 zipped outside organiser pockets.
- Add a Kriega Kube Pocket on to the harness, ideal for carrying small items such as keys, mobiles or wallets.
- Increase your carrying capacity by 5 litres with a Kriega US5 or 10 litres with a Kriega US10
- Optional Kriega Back Protector available, manufactured for Kriega by Forcefield. Fully approved to EN 1621-2 (Level 2)
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
There are 0 reviews for this product.
To write a review you must first sign up or log into your Infinity Account.