Kriega R30 Rucksack [with Free Kube Pocket]
on orders over £25.
Make a price match enquiry
Kriega R30 Rucksack [with Free Kube Pocket]
Kriega R30 Rucksack with FREE Kube Pocket
The Kriega R Rucksacks offer a luggage solution for touring motorcyclists, adventure seekers and commuters alike. Kriega’s award-winning backpacks have been an industry favourite for years, known for its complete waterproof protection, innovative design, and a durable, long-lasting construction.
Ideal for keeping your valuables protected from the harshest conditions, the R30 is Kriega’s 30-litre capacity rucksack, capable of carrying a 17-inch laptop, a few days change of clothing and groceries. Constructed of rip-stop nylon and abrasion resistant Cordura fabrics at the base and harness, the R30’s main compartment is 100% waterproof, with integrated compression straps to keep your luggage in place while riding and two zipped rear pockets for easy access storage.
However, what sets Kriega’s backpack aside from other brands is their harness system. The innovative design of Kriega’s Quadloc harness distributes the weight of your rucksack equally from the shoulders to the chest and hips. This not only prevents the neck strain experienced with regular backpacks but makes for a more stable and restriction-free ride.
The ergonomics of the R rucksacks outperforms any other on the market. Even the heaviest loads and longest distances are made comfortable by the unconventional harness system, and the backpack’s weather resistant and durable structure makes worrying about your luggage a thing of the past.
- 30 Litre capacity: can be increased by 5 or 10 litres by attaching a Kriega US5 or US10 Drypack respectively
- 100% Waterproof main body
- 1000D Dupont Cordura on base and harness: abrasion resistant
- 420D nylon rip-stop: lightweight and durable
- Unique Quadlock harness system: distributes weight from the shoulders to the chest and hips
- Superspace: 5mm airspace fabric
- 3M Scotchlite reflective panels on front & rear
- Two zipped outside organiser pockets on the rear, and twin chest pockets on the harness
- A Kriega Kube Pocket can be attached to the harness, ideal for small item storage
- Removable internal taped-seamed liner
- Hypalon carry handle
- Size Adjustable
A 10-year guarantee covers all Kriega sold by Infinity Motorcycles from date of purchase.
Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.