Kriega Trail 18 Backpack
The Kriega Trail 18 backpack is the perfect long-haul luggage solution for 2020 adventure riding and touring. Made from ultra-durable 420D Cordura Lite Plus and Hypalon fabrics, the Trail 18 is an all-weather backpack that meets the demands of the adventure rider.
The backpack utilises Kriega's groundbreaking Quadloc-Lite harness built from high-tech materials that distribute weight evenly from your shoulders to the chest and body for all-day comfort. The Trail 18 is comprised of three sections: a 7 litre heavy-duty rear access compartment (perfect storage for a Tool-Roll) a guaranteed waterproof 11-litre main body, and a small internal waterproof pocket for a phone or wallet.
On top of that, the backpack features an innovative Hypalon net and elastic cord that gives an open mesh style, while also providing quick-access, external storage to your gloves or a water bottle, as well as an air-mesh back panel for rider comfort. Also featuring reflective panels on the harness for additional visibility, removable waist strap and a carry handle, the Kriega Trail 18 is available in 3 colours and comes with a 10-year guarantee!
- QUADLOC-Lite™ harness transfers weight from the shoulders to the chest and body, giving all-day riding comfort, even with heavy loads.
- Ultra-durable 420D Cordura® Lite Plus and Hypalon construction.
- Air-mesh back panel for rider comfort.
- YKK® heavy-duty zips throughout.
- 100% waterproof 11-litre main pack body.
- 7-litre heavy-duty zip access compartment.
- 100% waterproof 1-litre internal pocket.
- Internal zip pocket with key clip.
- 2L and 3.75L hydration reservoir compatible (sold separately).
- External Hypalon net with elastic cord adds useful extra storage.
- Removable waist strap for extra pack stability when riding.
- Reflective panels on the harness give added visibility.
- Harness pocket compatible.
- Semi-rigid carry handle
- Available in Black, Lime or Orange
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
- 18 litres (1100cu in) capacity
- 1630g / 57oz
Available in 3 colours.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."