Kriega US-40 Rackpack
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Kriega US-40 Rackpack
The US40 Rackpack is the latest addition to Kriega's best selling US-Drypack System, woven with enhanced Cordura 420D and high-tenacity nylon for a double-entry, flexible storage option for touring.
The waterproof carrying capacity is variable from 28 to 40 litres. Set to 40 litres, the pack is perfect storage for a tent, roll mat, or sleeping bag coupled with a separate tunnel for tent poles making it an excellent moto-camping set-up. Alternatively, roll up both ends to reduce the capacity to 28 litres, ideal for waterproofs and warmer clothing on a shorter ride.
The new long hook straps and hook-back system enable the pack to be mounted directly to a tail rack or other structural parts on the bike. No rack, no problem. As with all US-Drypacks, the US-40 can securely mount across a pillion seat with the subframe loops included.
Hypalon reinforced strap mounts and webbing loops provide robust mounting locations for additional US-Drypacks, OS-Packs or Accessories. Also included is an adjustable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying to and from the bike.
- Double ended waterproof roll-top closure main compartment.
- Universal-fit to any type of motorcycle.
- Mount across a seat or rear rack
- Super-tough Hypalon + 420D Cordura® Lite construction
- Heavy-duty roll-top shields
- Hypalon reinforced strap mounts
- Separate tent pole tunnel (up to 50cm)
- Removable internal white liner (taped-seams)
- Carry on or off the bike as a shoulder bag with the removable shoulder strap included.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
205(h) x 650(w) x 300(d)mm
8”(h) x 25.5”(w) x 11.8”(d)
40-Litres (1800cu in) maximum capacity
1200g / 42oz
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."