Kriega US-Combo 50
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Kriega US-Combo 50
Kriega Cordura US-Combo 50
The US-Combo 50 is a 50-litre capacity modular tail pack system, guaranteed to provide all weather protection for your gear on any type of motorcycle. It comprises of 1 x US-30 Drypack + 2 x US-10 Drypacks. The unique design solution secures the 'base' US-30 pack directly to the motorcycle sub-frame using the web loops and alloy hook straps included. The 2 x US-10 Drypacks hook-on either side of the US-30 using the reinforced web loops built-in to the Drypack design, this provides a safe and secure way to carry larger loads on bikes with little or no rear racks.
- All the Drypacks can also be used individually, features include:
- Guaranteed 100% waterproof roll-top closure main compartment.
- Universal-fit to any type of motorcycle.
- Mount inline or across the seat / rear rack
- Easy to fit with quick-release hooks attaching to web loops secured to the bike’s subframe.
- A side pocket and rear mesh pocket provide additional quick access storage.
- Use as a tank bag, with the addition of a Kriega TANK Converter. (sold separately) (US-10 ONLY)
- Carry on or off the bike as a shoulder bag with the removable shoulder & waist straps included (US-30)
- Hook-on to any Kriega Backpack for additional waterproof storage. (US-10)
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Kriega Motorcycle Luggage
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."