Kriega US20 Drypack
Kriega US20 Drypack
Kriega US20 Waterproof Pack 20 litre
Latest version of the Kriega US-20, our best selling tailpack, which now uses Kriega Alloy hooks to attach to motorcycle subframes, making the packs easier to fit and remove, as well as allowing combinations of up to 90 litres of luggage space. Kriega US-20 packs can also be used tank bags with the addition of a US-Tank.
- 20 Litre Capacity
- Dry pack - 100% waterproof construction.
- Zipped mesh pocket on back panel (stores shoulder and waist straps when on the bike).
- Removable shoulder and waist straps (pack is too big to be used as a rucksack accessory).
- Removable/washable liner.
- Can be attached to other Kriega US Packs to increase capacity.
- Includes attachment straps.
- Ultra tough construction.
- Quick attachment on or off the bike.
- Ideal pannier liner.
- 10 year guarantee.
Kriega is a British company from Chester. Kriega was founded in 1999 when Dom Longman and Michael Cottam, who had a background in outdoor kit, drew on their love of motorcycling to build a company that would design and make tough, well-made motorcycle luggage of the highest quality. All Kriega products are designed in-house, with an emphasis on hard-wearing quality and ease of use.
How Kriega See Themselves
Kriega received a Ride kit award in 2011 as recognition for their long-standing commitments to quality luggage and accessories. After receiving the award, design director Dom Longman said, "We invest a lot of time in design and testing because we're not a fashion brand. We build things to last and don't release anything until its right." Some other manufacturers think of luggage as a simple accessory, buy their range from China, rebrand the cheaply-made luggage as their own brand, and sell the end product as though it were designed and made entirely within the company.
Talking about the Kriega backpack range, Dom attributes its popularity to the way in which the weight seems to disappear when wearing it. "We worked hard to design a strap system that took all the strain out of the shoulders and neck so that it was comfortable to wear over long distances."
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
The average review for this product is 0
To write a review you must first sign up or log into your Infinity Account.