Litelok Core Moto (Single)
3 interest-free payments of £59.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Litelok Core Moto (Single)
The Litelok Core Moto is a Sold Secure Gold and Art 3-rated, lightweight and flexible lock to protect your bike and motorcycle when you're out and about.
Awarded with the Red Dot Design Award 2021, the Core Moto is an innovative lock with a click-to-lock design and constructed with multiple layers of protection from the inner core out. Weighing in at just 2.9kg for the 1.25-metre option (3.4kg for the 1.5 metres), the Litelok serves as the perfect portable alternative to a traditional heavy bike chain and is designed to tether your machine to an anchor or post for security on the go.
The Litelok Core incorporates a drill-resistant hardened steel alloy steel, with marine grade stainless rivets, housed with a patented Boaflexicore Plus security strap, consisting of a braided outer sleeve, and a weatherproof and corrosion-resistant matrix, containing a fine grain steel exoskeleton and a multi-filament inner core - capable of withstanding sustained attacks from bolt cutters, crowbars and hacksaws!
Simply click together to close the lock without the need for a key, making it faster and easier to secure, and the innovative in-line lock system allows you to use two Liteloks together for extra security or joined together for additional length (the Litelok is also available as a Twinset here). The sliding keyhole dust cover reduces dust ingress and makes it easier to locate the keyhole in low light. The stainless steel locking cylinder is incredibly durable and hard-wearing to keep your keys and the lock cylinder corrosion-free.
Independently tested by the world-class certification house Sold Secure, the Litelok Core Moto achieves a high-security rating of Secure Motorcycle Gold, which will also reduce your insurance premium at many motorcycle insurers.
The Litelok perfectly complements a disc lock and is much lighter than any other Sold Secure Gold motorcycle lock available on the market, which makes for easy storage inside a top box or curled inside a tank bag while your riding.
Each Litelok Moto comes with one neoprene washable skin to keep your lock-in in pristine condition. Every key is coded to give you peace of mind should you need a replacement (requires registering the product after purchase).
- Patented Boaflexicore Plus® composite strap employing high tensile steel
- Pick resistant disc detainer style lock mechanism
- Simply click closed without the need for a key, making it faster and easier to secure at the destination
- Sliding high-contrast keyhole dust cover, reducing dust ingress and making it easy to locate in low light
- Innovative in-line lock allows multiple locks to be joined together for extra length and strength
- Hard-wearing outer sleeve & soft neoprene skin with retro-reflective print
- Register your keys with us, in case you need a replacement
- Available in two lengths: 125cm and 150cm
- Weight: (125) 2.9kg, (150) 3.4kg.
Included in purchase:
1x Litelok Core Moto
2x Keys, keyed alike
2x WrapStraps - for cinching your Litelok
2x Neoprene Skins
Winner of the prestigious Reddot Design Award 2021
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
BUILDING BETTER SECURITY FOR BIKES
The issue with most bike locks is that while bikes are getting lighter and lighter, secure locks are getting heavier and heavier. That’s because it’s the thickness of the metal chains and tubes that provides the additional security, however it also makes them cumbersome, heavy and impractical.
The Litelok team harnessed the unique security properties of multiple innovative, lightweight materials to create a composite strap called Boaflexicore®. Each layer provides additional security, meaning that it can withstand sustained attack to the highest level from tools like bolt croppers and hacksaws.