Litelok Moto (Twin)
The Litelok Gold Moto 108 (Twin) is a Sold Secure Gold-rated, lightweight and flexible motorcycle lock to protect your bike when you're on the move.
Weighing just 1.46kg and 1.7 metres in length, the Litelok serves as the perfect portable alternative to a traditional heavy bike chain and is designed to tether your machine to an anchor or post for security on the go.
The Litlok's casing is made from drill-resistant hardened steel alloy steel, with marine grade stainless rivets, housed within a patented Boaflexifore composite, which consists of high tensile allow and polymer matrix - capable of withstanding sustained attacks from bolt cutters, crowbars and hacksaws!
Simply click together to close the lock without the need for a key, making it faster and easier to secure, and the innovative in-line lock system allows you to use two Liteloks together for extra security or joined together for additional length (this Litelok Gold Moto 108 Twin comes with two available in pack, a single version is available here). The sliding keyhole dust cover reduces dust ingress and makes it easier to locate the keyhole in low light. The stainless steel locking cylinder is incredibly durable and hard-wearing to keep your keys and the lock cylinder corrosion-free.
Independently tested by the world-class certification house Sold Secure, the Litelok Moto achieves a high-security rating of Secure Motorcycle Gold, which will also reduce your insurance premium at many motorcycle insurers.
The Litelok perfectly complements a disc lock and is much lighter than any other Sold Secure Gold motorcycle lock available on the market, which makes for easy storage inside a top box or curled inside a tank bag while your riding.
Each Litelok Moto comes with two neoprene washable skins to keep your lock in pristine condition. Every key is coded to give you peace of mind should you need a replacement (requires registering the product after purchase).
- Patented Boaflexicore® composite strap employing high tensile steel
- Pick resistant disc detainer style lock mechanism
- Simply click closed without the need for a key, making it faster and easier to secure at the destination
- Sliding high-contrast keyhole dust cover, reducing dust ingress and making it easy to locate in low light
- Innovative in-line lock allows multiple locks to be joined together for extra length and strength
- Hard-wearing outer sleeve & soft neoprene skin with retro-reflective print
- Register your keys with us, in case you need a replacement
- Length: 107.5cm
- Locking circumference: 103.5cm
- Product weight 1.46kg (3.21lb)
Included in purchase:
- 2x Litelok Gold Moto 108
- 4x Keys, keyed alike
- 4x WrapStraps - for cinching your Litelok
- 4x Neoprene Skins
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
BUILDING BETTER SECURITY FOR BIKES
The issue with most bike locks is that while bikes are getting lighter and lighter, secure locks are getting heavier and heavier. That’s because it’s the thickness of the metal chains and tubes that provides the additional security, however it also makes them cumbersome, heavy and impractical.
The Litelok team harnessed the unique security properties of multiple innovative, lightweight materials to create a composite strap called Boaflexicore®. Each layer provides additional security, meaning that it can withstand sustained attack to the highest level from tools like bolt croppers and hacksaws.