LS2 Bond Waterproof Mens Jacket
The LS2 Bond is a heritage-style textile motorcycle jacket packed full of features for riding through any kind of weather. The Bond jacket is made from a high-quality and durable 300D Polyester that is hard-wearing against abrasions and tears that can be caused by coming off the motorcycle. For even more protection the jacket is fitted with CE-Certified shoulder and elbow protectors designed to protect against a potential impact and there is a pocket designed to accommodate a back protector, that can be purchased separately.
The Bond jacket is fitted with a fixed waterproof liner and a removable thermal layer – so you can adapt to any weather in an instant. Air vents across the chest of the jacket allow for even more airflow in and with the zip-closure give you the choice of whether you want a bit more airflow or not.
- 300D Polyester construction
- Fixed waterproof liner
- Internal Mesh lining
- Removable thermal liner
- Chest vents with zip-closure
- Reflective detailing
- CE-Certified elbow and shoulder armour
- Pocket to accommodate a back protector (sold separately)
- YKK Zip-closure
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.