LS2 Nevada Waterproof Ladies Jacket
- Fixed Mesh Lining
- Removable Breathable Waterproof Membrane is 8000MM
- The Air Permeability is 4500g/mw/24
- Removable Thermal Lining
- LS2 INNOVEN SYSTEM at front & back
- LS2 Sleeve Ventilation Opening with Luminous Zipper
- Neck Comfort Pad
- Reflective details improve visibility of the rider
- YKK Front Zipper
- YKK Zipper Pants Ready
- Abrasion resistant material reinforcement at shoulder panels
- Air vent Zipper Permeability and Moisture Permeability
- Durable Wash Fastness
- 2 Side Waterproof Pockets
- 2 Side Warming pockets
- 1 Internal Dry-pocket
- 1 Inner pocket
- 1 Napoleon chest pocket
- 1 Large cargo back pocket
- Removable CE Shoulder & Elbow Protectors EN1621-1: 2012 Level 1
- Elbow Protector pocket with variable system, 2 protector positions are posible
- Optional different back protector
- SAS-TEC© back protector
- LS2 851 back protector
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
LS2 started in 1990, only 20 years ago. Mr Arthur Liao invested about 350 euros and started his fledgling helmet business in a tiny hoiuse of less that 600 square feet. At that time he could only afford to hire one employee. Mr Peng Zheng. Twenty years later, Peng is still working for the company. Together they started to manufacture their first helemets from this small rural workshop.
Demand for the helmets increased fast. To capitalize on this Arthur needed to expand the business. He leased a 4000 sq. ft factory, and recruited another 100 personnel to the team. Meanwhile, Mr. Stephan Liao (Arthur&apos' brother) joined the management and strived to develop and prepare for future business.
The helmets are sold throughout the country Our trademark "FENGXING" had played a very important role in the domestic market and our helmets had been a huge success all over the country. That year, we finally moved into our own 18000 sq ft purpose built factory.
As the first pioneer in helmet industry in China, Arthur had already turned his vision to the global market and changed his helmet trademark to "MHR". To be taken seriously in the global market required serious and ambitious investment to modernize the factory, it's machinery and technology. This investment paid off with international praise and recognition for MHR's products.
As the business continued to grow rapidly Arthur realized that he could not continue to expand the factory alone. He requested his other brother, Mr. Paul Liao, join to manage MHR's further expansion, bringing with him a wealth of knowledge gained in his own successful business. Paul joined MHR on June 28, a very momentous occasion which meant MHR would truly become a family firm and also laid the foundation for today's achievements at MHR.
MHR was proud to gain ISO9000 accreditation. MHR now owned and controlled, in house, all new conceptions and technologies for helmet production. Including plastic injection, composite treatment, painting, testing and so on. The whole systematized management from raw material to a finished helmet under one roof.
As the business continued to grow, Arthur and Paul made a multimillion dollar investment to establish JIANGMEN PENGCHENG HELMETS, LTD. (JPH), JPH wholly owns a 330,000 sq. ft State of the art factory with over 1,000 employees, producing more than 2 million helmets a year.
A landmark year. We realized that sooner or later our enterprise would inevitably perish if we continued to manufacture only OEM and ODM products in the future; therefore we decided to create and sell our own brand to the world. But, how and where to start? Using the abbreviation of LIAO'S SYSTEM as the brand, LS2 was conceived, born and registered worldwide. Meanwhile the head office of LS2 was established in Barcelona, Spain. LS2 helmets also exhibited for the first time at the EICMA show in Milan, Italy. From that day, LS2 helmets demonstrated its courage, passion and determination to step into the global market!
Sees LS2 Helmets continued development and expansion with the acquisition of a 30,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Chicago, Illinois, USA. and set up of a new team to take LS2 helmets to the American and Canadian consumers.