LS2 Serra Evo Waterproof Ladies Jacket
The LS2 Serra Evo is a ladies-specific textile jacket with a 500D polyester outer shell construction that is super-durable while the inner mesh liner allows for better airflow into the jacket keeping you cool and comfortable. The Serra Evo jacket has a fixed waterproof membrane to limit rainwater from soaking through the top-layer and onto your clothes underneath.
The CE-certified shoulder and elbow armour are fitted securely to withstand a potential impact while the 500D polyester itself has great abrasion and tear-resistant properties. When the weather gets colder the jacket features a thermal layer which gives you the choice of how to adapt to the weather around you as it can be simply removed if not needed. And with colder weather comes darker mornings and evenings so the Serra Evo jacket has reflective detailing.
- 500D Polyester outer shell construction
- Internal mesh liner
- Fixed waterproof and breathable liner
- Removable thermal liner
- CE-Certified shoulder and elbow armour
- Pocket designed to accommodate a back protector (sold separately)
- Reflective detailing
- Adjustable snap closure
- Two side pockets and one internal pocket
- Adjustable sleeves, waist and arms
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.