Merlin Anson Wax Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Merlin Anson Wax Jacket
- Wax cotton jacket
- Black Halley Stevenson's 8oz waxed cotton
- Waterproof, breathable Reissa membrane
- Fixed lightweight cotton comfort liner
- CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armour included
- Back protector pocket for upgradeable protection (foam panel included)
- YKK and Max zippers
- Outer and inner pockets including handwarmer pockets
- Waist, hem, collar and cuff adjustment
- Trouser connection zip and belt loop
- Soft leather collar trim
- Clothing Features
Merlin Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.