Merlin Axe Kevlar Mens Shirt
Merlin Axe Kevlar Mens Shirt
If you’ve never considered an overshirt over a jacket this summer, your going to want to change that with Merlin’s latest range of armoured shirts CE certified for abrasion resistance on the road. These Dupont Kevlar shirts are perfect for casual rides featuring pre-fitted and removable shoulder and elbow armour, a mesh lining for added comfort and air circulation, and a YKK centre zip hidden behind a casual button closure for discretion.
The shirt features a highly protective layer of Dupont™ Kevlar® is hidden between an outer layer of heavy-duty cotton and an underlying layer of fixed black mesh for breathability and all-ride comfort. In addition to this superior level of protection, the Axe shirt also comes with CE level protection fitted as standard at the shoulders and elbow, with a rear pocket for a back protector insert if desired. You will also find a YKK centre zip and snap-stud closure for discretion, and a jacket to jean connecting zip. Ride smart and be stylish at the same time this summer with the Merlin Axe shirt!
- CE Certified To prEN17092
- Casual Fit Protective Shirt
- 100% Dupont™ Kevlar® Protective Lining Throughout
- CE Approved Shoulder And Elbow Armour Pre-Fitted And Removable
- Mesh Lining For Improved Comfort And Air Circulation
- Pocket Ready To Take CE Back Armour
- YKK® Centre Zip
- Snap Stud Closure To Centre Flap, Cuffs And Chest Pocket
- YKK® Jacket To Jean Connecting Zip
- Euro Hoop Jacket To Jean Connection
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.