Merlin Barton Wax Jacket - Olive
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Merlin Barton Wax Jacket - Olive
Merlin Barton Wax Jacket
- Shorter Length Modern-Retro Mens Jacket
- Original Halley Stevensons®, Scottish 8oz (12oz Wet) Silkwax Waxed Cotton Outer
- Reissa® Waterproof And Breathable Membrane With Taped Seams
- Marton Mills® Tartan Liner Detailing
- Italian CE Level 1 Shoulder And Elbow Armour From Safetech®- Rear Armour Pocket
- YKK®/Max® Zippers Used Throughout
- 100g Removable Thermal Full Body Liner
- Merlin Branded Snap Studs With An Antique Finish
- Front And Rear Ventilation Points
- Double Layered Storm Flap With Velcro
- Twin Chest Pockets With Two Standard Side Entry Lower Zipped Pockets
- Internal Storage Pockets
- Cross Quilted Shoulder Overlay Panels
- Cuff, Bicep, Collar And Hem Adjustment
- Short Ykk® Trouser Connecting Zip
- Leather Trim To Collar And Cuffs
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Great wax jacket, warm, comfortable and well made.
Bought this wax jacket for a big trip around Europe. Wanted something a bit different so got it in the brown colour. Well made and nice design which feels very comfortable on long runs, good quality zips and press studs. Due to our fabulous summer this year I have not needed to used it with the liner in but without the liner it nice and warm and blocks out the wind chill no problem. Good size pockets and a coin money pocket in the right sleeve near cuff nice touch. There are a couplof vents front and back but don't expect a great amount of air flow through as the jacket lining is behind them and it's not perforated, some cooling occurs. For me a great jacket made by a British company very comfortable, well made, stylish and warm.