Merlin Brayton Pannier Set
Merlin Brayton Pannier Set
The Merlin Brayton Pannier set is easily mountable to a wide variety of bikes with the included harness and straps. With a 30 litre capacity each, the Brayton set is the perfect companion on your next motorcycle adventure.
Constructed from hard-wearing Halley Stevensons 12oz Scottish waxed cotton and abrasion resistant nylon and finished with premium bovine leather straps and trims, the Brayton set can take a beating while keeping your possessions safe and dry.
- Halley Stevensons 12oz Scottish Waxed Cotton (water repellent)
- Premium Bovine Leather With A Crazy Horse ‘Distressed Wax’ Finish
- Ballistic Nylon Reinforced Back, Side and Base Panels
- Waterproof Roll Top Liner With Taped Seams
- Merlin Branded Grab Handle
- Detachable Shoulder Strap With Leather Comfort Pad
- Quick Zip Access Front Pocket
- Large Internal Storage Area (30 Litres Per Pannier)
- Partially Structured, Soft Luggage
- Antique Brass Detailing
- Seat Cover With Fastening Velcro Straps
- Webbed Securing Straps
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.