Merlin Cheadle Messenger Bag
Merlin Cheadle Messenger Bag
The Merlin Cheadle is a heritage-style shoulder bag perfect for daily commuting. The bag is constructed from hard-wearing Halley Stevensons 12oz Scottish waxed cotton combined with reinforced nylon panels and finished with premium bovine straps and trims.
When on the bike, the Cheadle is kept in place by means of an adjustable, detachable waist strap. The Cheadle is the perfect size to take your daily essentials and keep them nicely organised, with a spacious main compartment, padded laptop sleeve and internal and external pockets.
- Halley Stevensons 12oz Scottish Waxed Cotton (water repellent)
- Premium Bovine Leather With A Crazy Horse ‘Distressed Wax’ Finish
- Ballistic Nylon Reinforced Back and Base Panels
- Marton Mills Tartan Inner Lining and Underside Of Lid
- Merlin Branded Grab Handle
- Detachable Shoulder Strap With Leather Comfort Pad
- Detachable Waist Strap With Adjustment With Discreet Storage Pocket
- Rear Zipper For Roller Bag Attachment
- Two outer Patch Pockets With Merlin Branded Snap Studs
- Large Storage With Antique Zip Closure
- Antique Brass Closure Buckles
- Cushioned Base
- Practical Inner Storage For A Laptop, Chargers/Cables, Files and Accessories
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.