Merlin Cody Hoodie
The Merlin Cody Hoody brings together discreet, off-bike styling and up-to-date motorcycling protection. The super-soft hoody is Built With Kevlar® to increase its abrasion resistance, with protection further enhanced by D3O®’s Ghost armour pre-fitted to the shoulders and elbows. A D3O® Viper Stealth back protector can also be fitted if required and Cody as a whole receives a rating of CE Level ‘AA’. A close-knit mesh lining and cotton ribbed cuffs enhance comfort, and the hoody can be easily attached to Merlin trousers using the jacket-to-jean connector zip.
- Single Layer Riding Hoody Built With Kevlar®
- Washed Treatment For A Super Soft Handle
- High Quality Close-Knit Mesh Lining For Improved Breathability
- Cotton Ribbed Cuffs And Hem
- Vislon Central Zipper
- D3O® Ghost Shoulder And Elbow Protectors Pre-Fitted
- D3O® Viper Stealth Back Protector Pocket
- CE EN17092 Level ‘AA’
- Kangaroo Front Pockets
- Internal Storage Pockets
- Drawcord Hood With A 3 Panel Structure
- Jacket-To-Jean Connecting Zipper
- Euro Hoop Connecting Strap
- Black, Grey
- Clothing Features
RST Jackets (Mens) Size Chart
RST garments are designed to be worn on a motorcycle and are sized accordingly. The garment size is denoted by the size label ie. Jacket 42/M or Jeans 32/M is based on the Chest/ Waist size of the rider. This should be used as the starting point to choose your correct size. We would always recommend trying the garment before purchase for the ideal fit.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.