Merlin Covert Camo CE Wax Mens Jacket
Merlin Covert Camo Wax Jacket
The Merlin Covert Camo Wax Jacket is an armoured wax cotton jacket with a Tan Camouflage print.
The Jacket features tough Antique Brass YKK zippers are used throughout which you will find on the main chest zip, lower front pockets, the easy access bicep pocket and additional jacket to jean connector. Another addition is the leather trim collar that gives the rider the ability to move freely without obstructing the neck.
Although the Covert is a spring summer jacket it does come equipped with a Reissa Active waterproof and breathable membrane for using in sudden downpoors. In terms of protection, the Covert is equiped with SW CE level 1 armour positioned at the shoulder and elbow and a Level 1 CE certified back protector. This armour comes pre-fitted but is also fully removable.
- Sports cut summer riding jacket
- 6oz dry (8oz wet) lightweight Halley Stevensons® camo print waxed cotton
- Reissa Active waterproof and breathable membrane (10,000mm, 15,000gm2)
- Removable SW CE armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows
- Removable Level 1 CE certified back protector pre-fitted
- Stand away sports collar with leather trim
- Antique brass finish YKK zippers
- Bicep pocket for keys, toll tokens and coins.
- Chest and lower front pockets
- Split hem opening
- Fixed cotton lining with pockets
- Short YKK jacket to jean connecting zip
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.