Merlin Draycott Leather Mens Jacket
Merlin Draycott Mens Leather Jacket
The Merlin Draycott Leather Jacket is made using full grain premium cowhide leather that measures in at 1.2mm - 1.3mm thick. Like a second skin this hard wearing yet supple leather hide will age stunningly.
The Jacket has two zipped vents on the front and a bigger zipped back vent make it the perfect candidate for your summer rides, but with the removable 100g thermal gilet in place it will perform well during the colder winter months too.
The durable YKK zippers and easy open snap studs feature throughout and are finished in a beautiful antique brass. A nice touch that compliments the overall image of the jacket.
And a split hem opening with accordion stretch and expanding rear shoulder panels ensure you'll be comfortable on the bike.
For essential rider protection the Merlin Draycott jacket is fitted with SW Level 2 armour on the shoulders and elbows with a back pocket prepared for optional CE rated back armour.
- Full grain grade 1.2mm - 1.3mm cowhide leather
- Removable 100g thermal gilet with Marton Mills trim
- Two zipped chest ventilation points
- Zipped back vent
- Lower external pockets
- Split hem opening with accordion stretch
- Expanding rear shoulder panels
- YKK Zips and snap studs
- SW Level 2 armour for shoulders and elbows included
- Pocket for optional back protector armour
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.