Merlin Hamlin Kevlar Mens Hoody
Merlin Hamlin Kevlar Mens Hoody
The Merlin Hamlin looks like a normal hoody that's great for everyday wear and never goes out of style. There is, however, a lot going on under the hood of this inconspicuous garment! The Hamlin is fully lined with a genuine Dupont Kevlar® abrasion resistant layer, as opposed to many other hoodies of this kind that only have patches of anti-abrasion material in critical areas. It comes equipped with CE Level 1 armour in the shoulders and elbows, with a pocket for an optional back protector. And it doesn't stop there: the Hamlin has a zip and belt loop to connect it to your trousers to avoid it riding up when you're hunched over on the bike. The soft yet heavy duty cotton outer layer is treated with a Huntsman water repellent coating. It won't keep you dry in an outright downpour, but you'll be happy it's there when it starts drizzling. All in all Merlin continues its winning streak with this armoured hoody, perfect for riding around town and not looking out of place after you park the bike.
- Heavy duty cotton hoody
- Fully lined with 100% Dupont Kevlar® lining
- Mesh inner liner for breathability
- CE approved Level 1 shoulder & elbow armour included
- Pocket for optional back protector
- Huntsman water repellent coating
- Central YKK zip
- Front pockets
- YKK trouser connecting zip
- Belt loop
- Ribbed hem & cuffs
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.