Merlin Holden Leather Mens Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Merlin Holden Leather Mens Jacket
Merlin Holden Mens leather jacket
The Merlin Holden Leather Jacket is made using Premium full-grain 1.3mm to 1.4mm thick cowhide leather which will age beautifully, it also has a subtle dark blue chest block, stripes and trim which helps to create an Italian inspired Neo-Retro style.
The jacket features SW level 2 prefitted protectors at the shoulders and elbows and a Level 1 CE certified back protector, both of which are removable.
This jacket also has a removable 100g thermal gilet whcih makes the jacket perfect for riding throughout the seasons, it also has a 3D mesh lining for improved breathability and air circulation.
The jacket can also be connected to jeans using the short YKK zippers at the bottom of the jacket. The YKK zippers used throughout the jacket have a black finish and pullers for adjustments.
- Italian inspired neo-retro style cues
- Premium full grain 1.3-1.4mm grade AAA cowhide leather
- Subtle dark blue contrast chest block, stripes and trim finishes
- Raw edge finishing for an authentic retro look
- Removable 100g thermal gilet lining with leather detailing
- SW® Level 2 armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows (removable)
- Level 1 CE certified back protector pre-fitted (removable)
- YKK® zippers used throughout in a black finish with pullers
- 3D mesh lining for improved breathability and air circulation
- Pin back collar fastening
- Hem adjustment
- Black Merlin branded snap studs
- Short YKK® jacket to jean connecting zip.
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.