Merlin Mahala D3O Cordura Explorer Trousers
Designed to perfectly partner with the Mahala jacket to create a versatile suit, the matching trousers are made from abrasion-resistant Cordura®and receive the same DWR water-repellent treatment. Protection in the Mahala jeans is bolstered by Level 1 CE-approved D3O® armour to the hips and knees. Ventilation zips on the thighs allow for cool airflow, while an included Reissa® waterproof membrane and 125g thermal liner can be attached inside for riding in cooler climates. The Mahala trousers are available in the same explorer colours as the jacket, with the addition of black. As with all Merlin trousers, these can be attached to any Merlin jacket.
- Cordura® cotton outer with DWR water repellent treatment
- Leather inner calf panels
- Reissa® waterproof membrane
- Removable 125g thermal liner (including ankle gaiter)
- High quality zippers used throughout
- D3O® LP1 knee protectors pre-fitted
- D3O® LP1 hip protectors pre-fitted
- Top thigh pocket
- Merlin-branded snap studs
- Calf and ankle adjustment points
- Jacket-to-jean connecting zipper (short and long options)
- Grip panels to seat area
- Accordion stretch above the knees
- Ventilation to thighs
- Black, Green
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Merlin Trousers Size Guide
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.