Merlin Padget Leather Mens Gloves
The Merlin Padget leather gloves are a vintage ribbed glove that echoes the 80s era of cruising rider. Made from premium-quality aniline leather with a super-soft interior lining, the standout feature of these Merlin gloves is the large ribbed accordion stretch design on the back of the hand that not only raises overall comfort but is also effortlessly cool and seamlessly pair with any denim or leather riding jacket.
Punched leather can be found on the fingers, allowing for air to enter the gloves and keep your hands cool during your ride. High-quality thread makes the gloves durable, while a silver YKK cuff zipper offers stress-free access while the elastic cuff keeps the glove comfortable fit around your wrist.
- High-quality aniline leather
- Soft lining
- Large ribbed accordion stretch to the back of the hand and two forefingers providing a close but flexible feel
- Two outer fingers include protection and punched leather
- Premium thread for improved durability
- Silver YKK® cuff zipper
- Protective leather overlays to the palm
- Punched inner fingers for better breathability
- Elasticated inner cuff for an improved fit and retention
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
Merlin is a motorcycle clothing and accessories brand, manufacturer and distributor based in the United Kingdom.
Founded in 2011 by 5 highly experienced, motorcycle professionals, out of a small barn conversion in Birmingham, Merlin today is one of the fastest growing motorcycle brands and quickly becoming the most recognised go to brand within its three rider categories; Heritage, Leisure Moto, Tech Wear.
The 100% owned partnership has a passion and commitment that is born through miles on the bike, to create gear that fits well through stunning design and material selection but that is also exceptional value for money. Merlin is very much product led, with a craftsmanship and expertise of building product that alongside an ever growing presence worldwide, will see them become a major brand in the market.